Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm EST.
(2) What will Score Promotions do for me?
We are a full-service promotional design agency, which means we can provide marketing ideas, design services and promotional products, support a single event or work with you to design comprehensive campaigns. Our talented and experienced team works passionately to exceed your expectations. We guarantee high-quality promotional products delivered on time, every time!
(3) Can't find what you're looking for?
In addition to the thousands of products available online, Score Promotions carries even more unique items for you to browse! Simply contact our office with your specific request, and we will gladly locate the perfect product(s) for you. Give us a call at 647-715-6776, or send us an E-Mail at email@example.com to get started!
(1) Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
(2) Can I ship on my own shipping account?
Yes. Simply let your Customer Care Representative know (you will receive an E-mail shortly after you place your order) and they'll be happy to help.
(1) What methods of payment are available?
Score Promotions is an online retail presence, so our method of payment is pre-payment. Any order must be paid in full prior to processing. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX. Many government entities or organizations cannot pay with a credit card. Therefore, we also accept physical cheques. Paying with a cheque will delay the order, and production will not start until the cheque is received and cleared. Please make cheques payable to Score Promotions and include your order number on the notes or memo section of the check. Please send cheques to: 77 Martin Ross Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M3J 2L5, Canada. Cheque payment for rush orders will not be accepted unless approved by us, as this will delay production time. We also accept wire transfers. Call our Sales Team for more details: 647-715-6776.
(1) What if I receive more or less than I ordered?
Typically in our industry you are charged for any 'overruns' - we don't! For any pre-paid orders placed online, customers will not be charged for any overruns that may be delivered. In the unlikely event we ship fewer than ordered, you will be charged only for what you received.
(2) Can I change or cancel my order after I have placed it?
All changes must be made in writing within 24 hours upon receipt of the emailed confirmation. Once the order has left the sales department, we will be unable to change the order. We will not accept any order cancellation requests after the 24 hour period. There is a 5% cancellation fee if an order is cancelled. This rule applies to normal production orders only. There are NO cancellations for any rush orders.
(3) What are set up charges?
Some of the items we offer have 'set-up' charges (screen charges, die charges, etc.). It is important to note that these are NOT art charges, but rather charges to create the screen, die or other necessary items to imprint your specific logo.
(4) If I reorder an item, will I pay set-up charges a second time?
No. If you place an exact reorder (same art and item) you will not be charged a set-up charge. Once we have recreated your logo in a digitized format for embroidery, we do not charge for new tape or digitizing to embroider any other item from that moment on.
(5) Can you guarantee that my order will arrive on time?
Absolutely! Our "ON-TIME GUARANTEE" takes the worry out of ordering promotional merchandise. Your order will ship on time, or it's free. Guaranteed!
(6) How long does it take to produce an order?
Average lead times on our in-stock items are between 2-3 weeks. However, times may vary depending on product and quantity. We offer a 48 Hour ship service on selected products for your last minute needs. Visit www.scorepromotions.com/48hr-rush to see available products.
(7) How do I place a re-order?
Simply call us at 647-715-6776 and reference your previous order number. We will take care of the rest!
(8) What exactly does 48HR Rush mean?
With customer satisfaction at the forefront of our policy, we took the initiative to create a quick and efficient process to get orders into your hands with a lightning-fast turnaround time. The result is our 48 Hour Rush service. To take advantage of this great service, we need only your full order (including vector artwork) to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1:00pm EST. Once we have received your order, we guarantee it will be shipped within 48 hours. The amount of time it takes to get to you depends entirely on you. Simply let us know what type of service you require. Standard ground service varies depending upon your location, while a typical overnight shipment will be delivered the following day before 5PM. Please note art proofs ARE NOT provided on 48HR Rush service. Decoration methods that qualify for 48HR Rush are as follows:
• Screen Print
• Pad Print
• Laser Engraving
(9) Will you beat any price?
Some promotional products companies utilize rock-bottom pricing at the expense of great service. We disagree. Rather, we offer outstanding value by providing clients with exceptional service, comprehensive support, high-quality products, and absolute peace of mind. Most importantly, we offer innovative products that get noticed! It's the perfect balance of price, product quality, and most importantly, truly exceptional service!
(10) What is your return policy?
The industry standard for customized products dictates a no return and a no refund policy. However, if an order is not well received due to an error on our part we will reprint the order and ship it Ground Service. When an error has been confirmed, (upon following instructions under "Place a Ticket/Customer Service") we will make every attempt to promptly reprint the order. We will process the reprint order exactly as you had originally requested plus any necessary corrections. The product, logo/artwork or imprint color cannot be changed when processing the reprint unless pre-approved by us.
(1) What is the best format to send artwork?
Although we accept a variety of art formats, not all are immediately compatible with industry imprint processes. To guarantee immediate problem-free printing, we require:
• Vector artwork saved in .EPS, .AI, .PDF or .CDR format
• Any raster/pixel-based images (photographs, other non-vector art) should be sent in a minimum 300 DPI at a resolution of 800px or more, to avoid loss of clarity and pixilation.
• For large files, we recommend using a compression program when sending larger or multiple files that exceed 10MB in total (WinZIP)
• Please convert all text to outlines in vector or raster images to avoid issues with missing or incorrect fonts. Otherwise we will require the name of the font, or a copy of the font in TTF.
• Please send artwork as clean, colour-separated, and camera ready. Since artwork files can be highly complex and sometimes confusing, we recommend that you contact one of our account representatives if you require assistance.
• A four-colour CMYK process art file should be provided digitally on CD, or E-mailed in a self-extracting ZIP file (.zip), along with a colour output for reference. We MUST have a colour proof with each order. Please allow at least 1/8" bleed around all sides. Save multi-piece artwork in layers or separate elements.
(2) What is Vector Artwork?
Vector artwork relies on mathematical points (known as nodes) and lines rather than pixel data. Thus, vector art can be resized indefinitely without any loss of clarity whatsoever. Please note that you cannot save a raster image in a vector format extension and expect it to be camera-ready. Depending on the imprint technique, raster artwork will usually need to be converted to vector by hand, and saved in the appropriate .EPS, .AI, .PDF or .CDR format.
(3) Will you accept scanned images?
Scanning an image will render it as raster/pixel-based artwork, which is incompatible with many imprinting processes. Images can be resized to a certain extent, depending on the quality of the original file, but cannot be manipulated in any form. Such scanned images would need to be hand-converted to vector format to guarantee their use.
(4) Do you use the PMS (Pantone) Colour Matching System?
Yes. However, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match, as printing on promotional products (golf shirts, pens, T-shirts, coffee mugs) is not the same as printing on paper. Minor differences in material may affect the final colour output. In certain instances, there is a PMS surcharge if we have to mix the exact pantone colour(s) for your order.
(5) Will my imprint look exactly like the proof preview?
Virtual proofs are close approximations of the final order, after production. Actual imprint and colours may vary on the final product.
(1) Will my information be shared with anyone?